Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Green Falcon Driver
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in sydney on the weekend... And on sunday i just happened to stop of at Macca's at Engadine... Thats where i noticed a sweet looking XR8 road V8 supercar manouvering over some speed humps.... **** that car looks good in the flesh! SWEET!

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
EL-Phat said:
I was in sydney on the weekend... And on sunday i just happened to stop of at Macca's at Engadine... Thats where i noticed a sweet looking XR8 road V8 supercar manouvering over some speed humps.... **** that car looks good in the flesh! SWEET!
Hi, This car was at the All Ford day on Sunday. !!
We asked him to join us in the club area for display.

REALLY NICE CAR!!! Sounds AWESOME!!!

He took a club flier, so hopefully we will be seeing him around soon!

·
Aussie Falcon Enthusiast
478 Posts
I saw the car at Peter Warrens and spoke to the guys with the cars.

The car is a development vehicle for a new (I think) company that will offer a line of modified Falcons a la Corsa Special Vehicles. They are gong to b offering modular v8 versions as well as Windsors but they won give out details yet, nor would they let us look under the bonnet. Announcements are expected near the end of the year.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
anakha said:
I saw the car at Peter Warrens and spoke to the guys with the cars.

The car is a development vehicle for a new (I think) company that will offer a line of modified Falcons a la Corsa Special Vehicles. They are gong to b offering modular v8 versions as well as Windsors but they won give out details yet, nor would they let us look under the bonnet. Announcements are expected near the end of the year.

Thanks I think Doc or Pete did ay that as well I just though the owner might have let something slip.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
WOW - That looks fooking awesome, now wheres that blown mustang donk from the 300+ to shoehorn in...?

·
Officially Bored with 347
3,584 Posts
Dear Santa...
Ive been a good lad I promise to say my prayers every nite & lose my revhead ways (well ill try)
I want one can i please can i can i huh huh huh:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts