Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Poor IT guy
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else seen the add for the XR8 Rebel comp. It has Glenn Seton going sideways in a Rebel on a race track. To win the car all you have to do is name the only Aussie car in GT3, too easy.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Is this on TV? Please elaborate. My garage is empty and an XR8 Rebel sounds attractive right now!

·
Poor IT guy
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh it was on TV but I didn't get the number to call. I'll have to wait till I see it again.

·
Au's Gotta Lov'em
144 Posts
Here it is !!!!!

Yeah, Boys win a Rebel. Here is the link to the web site with the Videoclip, the Question and phone number.
Enjoy the clip. All I want to know is that Seton driving or Laminge hehehe????
Ph 1902 552 052 Answer Ford Falcon XR8 Supercar

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Re: Here it is !!!!!

AU_Steve said:
Yeah, Boys win a Rebel. Here is the link to the web site with the Videoclip, the Question and phone number.
Enjoy the clip. All I want to know is that Seton driving or Laminge hehehe????
Ph 1902 552 052 Answer Ford Falcon XR8 Supercar
Actually thats footage of me going around......:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
Good to see a Falcon get some sideways action on the T.V. Should be more of it.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I got a nice letter and picture in the mail today from Ford advertising the rebel. They must think it is time to upgrade the car. They are right but it is a shame they don't have my name correctly installed in their records.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I must admit I am having trouble downloading the video but what I have seen of it looks great.

Not withstanding Laminges driving skill, how great would it be to be able to go fro a spin with Seto and co in a normal car around a track

1 - 17 of 17 Posts