Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
How bloody Hot is it ??!!
264 Posts
Just got off the phone.. no pricing as yet... and the GT3 game is autgraphed. THe body kit is a Peregrine one.. didn't that have the ugly ugly grille treatment...

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Now that's a bodykit.. this sucker should become the standard kit on the option list IMO.. Very nice indeed.. pity about the power level on a Limited Edition though.. :( Must admit I was expecting the stroker..

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chaps said:
damn... and i thought i was foing to be first with this tip...
Hehehe....you have to fast around here!!! :D

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
I gather this is just a limited edition. So did this come from left field or did one of you guys know about it.
The wheels are the TS50's I know that much, so whats the price for it?.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Must be said... If this is what a limited XR8 looks like I can't wait to see the revised T's!!!
We need to see a front picce with the new kit..
Why didn't I get my package 3 weeks ago!!!!! *Begins crying* ;)

·
1,610 Posts
Hopefully they are not showing the front because it looks like the normal XR8 and not because it is its least attractive angle.:(

This all bodes well for the upcoming T series.;)

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Ford Man said:
Must be said... If this is what a limited XR8 looks like I can't wait to see the revised T's!!!
We need to see a front picce with the new kit..
Why didn't I get my package 3 weeks ago!!!!! *Begins crying* ;)
If it's this good now, things are only going to get better with the AV redesign Ford Man ;) :D

·
1,610 Posts
So like the pursuit utes they will be snapped up before any arrive at the dealerships for me to drool over.:( ;)

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I have to say I don't like the body kit all that much - it might be one to grow on you if you know what I mean. Still, at least it's different.

Now I have one thing to say - the pricing and details should be available at the dealers so people can buy one straight away. And FF should get a heads up of a couple of days because we are loyal customers and all that :D

(Aussie Pete considers trade-in..........)

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I wonder......
How did you get this link Rallyman?????

If you go the website from the home page it cannot be found. I am smelling a very fortunate rat :D :p that tells me FF are being tested!

I LIKE THOSE WHEELS - I wonder how much they are?????

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Now, where's the marketing for these suckers! The public should made aware of what Ford are now doing to build up hype leading towards September range, then the AVs!!

·
1,610 Posts
I can't remember the Pursuit being marketed and it sold out in no time, maybe Ford are using this philosophy again for the Rebel.
I think it should be marketed somehow atleast get it out in the press.

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
Someone whos a member on LS1.com should post the link and see what the holden boys reaction is...:D Oh yeah by the way.. CAN I HAVE ONE???

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Adam W said:
I can't remember the Pursuit being marketed and it sold out in no time, maybe Ford are using this philosophy again for the Rebel.
I think it should be marketed somehow atleast get it out in the press.
Doesn't matter if they get sold out in a day, marketing needs to educate Joe Blo about what Ford are unleashing for those lucky enough to score them. If a young guy is flicking through the paper and sees a 220kW Xr8, with a wicked body kit, 18" mags and a PS2 with GT3, they are going to love it! They may not be able to afford it, but this sort of thing might inspire him to get a 2nd hand Xr6/8 and when he can afford a future model, more power to Ford.

Ford need to modify the public perception of the Tickford XR range, and make these things MUST owns!

Imagine ads like 'SO GOOD THEY SOLD OUT BEFORE WE COULD PRINT THIS AD'

1 - 20 of 76 Posts