Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
kickerinthegutsbarry
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's, I've "found" an XR8 sprint that is a little run down and are wondering what it would be worth. Details are as folows:
1 owner, 160 000 ks, A1 mechanicaly,full service history, interior/exterior fairly run down, needs new carpet, drivers seat worn out, and doesn't look like it's ever been washed or vacd. However the body will only require a cut and polish and a couple of small dents fixed.
Oh and it's everglade in colour and an auto.

I know what it will cost me to fix it (gotta love being a panelbeater sometimes) but what are these things worth?

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
Worth as in the condition it is now or what it could be worth ?????????

:fairy

·
kickerinthegutsbarry
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Both actually I don't now all that much about them. One thing I do Know is that I've bought it since the first post!

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
Coolies apolloxbgt ............... they can be worth upto about 20k for real fine examples ....

Piccys would be nice ;)

For an example ..... if you check out my website ..... you will see a Sprint I paid 18k for 3yrs ago in excellent condition inside & out ...... in NSW ....... then you will see a pic of what my ex did to her ........ it sold at auction for $5700 from memory in that condition ...........

·
kickerinthegutsbarry
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gawd, he bloody destroyed it! Why the hell did he paint it matt black? The one I've bought is much better than that (the after photo!), and I'm not paying much more than you'res sold for.I will post pics eventually, wont have time this weekend.

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
apolloxbgt

You have made a top deal then ............. Gawd luv ya ........... Just make sure you check all the compliance plates etc to make sures shes the real deal ............ there are a few getting about pretending to be the real deal .........you can PM me if you want to for the right codes .....

I'm happy for anyone of us FF's to get a real sprint ....... at least we know they will get the respect they deserve ...... & yours sounds like she hasnt up till now ......Love her & enjoy her ...............

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Far out! You got an excellent deal :thup:

Mother Nature, what on earth did he do that to the Sprint for? :(

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
Without going into full details ... lets just say drugs & cars & trying to dodge his druggie mates didnt make the Sprint a happy girl ...............

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
basicaly a GT in an XR8 body ;)

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Congrat's on your new purchase apollo,are you going to any do mod's to it.

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
apolloxbgt ....... matey thats why I said to make sure you love her & look after her ;)

·
kickerinthegutsbarry
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hmmn, mods . I'll leave it stock mechanicly for the time being, but I might chase up a set of el gt rims for it on the cosmetic side.

And mother nature, don't worry my partner will be driving it, and she will take very good care of it .

1 - 20 of 30 Posts