Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
If you have a hard time finding Gen. wheels CSA did a very close copy a few years ago Check their catalogs.

**** Webb's SVO organisation in Melbourne also used the same wheels.

Goog luck
Paul B

G

·
Give Wheelking (Melb) a go as well. Wheelking.com.au. You'll have to call 'em as they don't have them on the web site.

·
Registered
33 Posts
there is a Wheel king outlet recently opened in sydney I'll try to find his card if interested.granville area.

G

·
I did some research on these wheels some time ago as I *really* like the design.

They were originally a wheel made by ROH and called the Adler. This was around 1990 I believe. You can pick this version as it has ROH cast into the wheel face. **** Webb also used a dark coloured version for his SVO Falcons with the letters SVO cast into them. Both types were available in 16x7 and 16x8 versions.

Ford later used the 16x7 size for the XR8 Sprint and this version has no letters cast into the face. I've been looking to get a couple of the silver 16x8s to replace my rear wheels but they're pretty thin on the ground. As a point of reference I believe that ones you may see very rarely on an older Mercedes are compatible for an pre AU Falcon.

·
Registered
542 Posts
looks like I may have given you a bumsteer on those wheels - the CSA ones are called VIPs and are only available in 17's - nothing like the ones you're after.

Catch Yah

1 - 7 of 7 Posts