Ford Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Au's Gotta Lov'em
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife was watching McLeods Daughters last night (she can watch her shows this week as long as I can watch the V8's this weekend) and there was a great scene where two guys, one in a Red XR8 ute and the other in a Black XR8 ute where chasing each other through the scrub. And the sound of the mighty windsor '8s in the cabin was music to my ears. These drivers weren't messing around.
Does anybody know if Ford has paid Channel 9 to use the XR Utes because my wife said they are shown at least once every episode?

·
Early Ford Member
277 Posts
Watch enough episodes and you'll realise that either Ford has an agreement with the producers, or the producers are very fond of both late and early model Falcons alike. Hey? who's complaining?!

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Ah dammit! THat reminds me - I missed Dimensions - On the Move again tonight.. for the 3rd week in a row!! :angry:

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Jesus. I ALWAYS forget to watch dimentsions. After the Simpsons I get pissed off knowing that neighbours will be on and turn the TV off. If someone who remembers please put a thread every week or so to remind not only me but some of thr other poeple who forget:hy: Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I think Ford has a deal with all the TV networks where they provide the cars for tv shows. Blueheelers has gone completly to Ford with 2 falcons and an Explorer as the police cars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.