Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy - I have sent you an urgent PM. Don't drive your car until you read it. Tell me how you go (do not post on these boards).

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's all right - XR8220's car seems to be okay :cool:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
For the last time...

POST A FRIGGIN MESSAGE NOT JUST SMILIES!! :fmad:

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ford Man said:

For the last time...

In this case I think Pritesh was okay - the smilies said it all in a funny way..

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Ford Man said:

For the last time...

FINE THEN

* :eek: (wow!) ... :rolleyes: (how stupid) *

DOSENT SEEM RIGHT DOES IT???:rolleyes:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Pritesh you know the forum rules. Messages must contain more than a smilie. If you don't want to abide by the forum rules then the consequences are on your head. If you want to post wh0re come over to the post war thread. Anything goes in there. The rules are different in here.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Ford Man said:
Pritesh you know the forum rules. Messages must contain more than a smilie. If you don't want to abide by the forum rules then the consequences are on your head. If you want to post wh0re come over to the post war thread. Anything goes in there. The rules are different in here.
But thats stupid.

If I'm sad, I'll put a sad smile on...

:(

You would you rather I went...

:( (I AM SAD)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Sorry pritesh but thems the rules matey.. If you want to express you're sad give some words then the smilie. If you do this ---> :( (I AM SAD) <--- the post will be deleted. The server isn't ours and we need to respect that. The rules are the rules...

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Ford Man said:
Sorry pritesh but thems the rules matey.. If you want to express you're sad give some words then the smilie. If you do this ---> :( (I AM SAD) <--- the post will be deleted. The server isn't ours and we need to respect that. The rules are the rules...
Okay Okay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts