Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my hands on a new digital camera so I thought I'd wash the XG and the AU and give you guys a much cleaner look. Yes, the ute gets driven by yours truly, the better half is in charge of the XR!!!.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and finally the rims which are about to cover DBA slotted and Bendix Ultimates all round, goes in on Wednesday.

Attachments

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
Very nice Sam.

I noticed you have the AU11 XR side skirts and rear bumper. Looks good mate! :s6: :s6:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Brilliant mate, shows with a decent set of wheels white XR's look awesome.

·
Au's Gotta Lov'em
144 Posts
Nice Rims

Hey, nice rims. What are they exactly? Look very nice!!

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Now, did we have a discussion about AU2 front ends? The bodykit from Minge really makes it look good buddy!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments guys, the camera is a KODAK DC215 which is pretty handy but I've just put in an order for newer KODAK DC3500 (i think) the one with the neat little docking station.

The wheels are Viper Avanti, the rubber is 255/35 on the front and 265/35 on the rear which gives a fair bit of grip.

I looked around for an AUII front end for a while but couldn't justify the expense so now I'm looking for an aftermarket supplier of the AU Fairmont front spoiler to square things up.

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
MMMMMM .....& I thought my Sprint was the youngest car I would ever own(always thought the oldies were better)....You may have changed my mind for the future XR8SAM
Nice ride:hy: :hy: :hy:

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
Very nice car u got there mate!
Those rims sure do suit it well.

So when you gonna lower the XG ? :s6:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I lower it once a week on the way out to the tip, looks great, just a pity that no one out there appreciates it, except maybe the seagulls??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts