Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Simon,

A while back i saw a thread with kits you had developed ranging from tune and injector's to full house kit's. Can't find a list on your site or the thread around here, could you point me in the right direction please. This is for a Typhoon.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
XRQTOR said:
Hi Simon,

A while back i saw a thread with kits you had developed ranging from tune and injector's to full house kit's. Can't find a list on your site or the thread around here, could you point me in the right direction please. This is for a Typhoon.
Sorry mate, Yer i havent done the web site pics ect for it yet but there is a couple of variations, Ill list a couple now for you.

Stock F6 BA.

220 rwkw's average
Tune only 260 rwkw

Tune and injectors 270 to 280 rwkw's.

Tune injectors and dump and cat 310 to 320 rwkw's.

Then i do this kit to get you upto the 340 rwkw mark, If more is wanted i then opt for the Nizpro kit.

You also have to replace the stock organic plates with xtreme brass button ceramic paddle style ones

·
Registered
170 Posts
Xtreme F6 said:
Sorry mate, Yer i havent done the web site pics ect for it yet but there is a couple of variations, Ill list a couple now for you.

Stock F6 BA.

220 rwkw's average
Tune only 260 rwkw

Then i do this kit to get you upto the 340 rwkw mark, If more is wanted i then opt for the Nizpro kit.

You also have to replace the stock organic plates with xtreme brass button ceramic paddle style ones
MMM now thats a nice engine.

I am sure that would put a smile on any typhoon owners dial :hy:

Peter

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Xtreme F6 said:

Stock F6 BA.

220 rwkw's average
Tune only 260 rwkw

Thanks for the info mate, what sort of $$$ are each of these stages worth.

It'll be backed up by an auto...................

1 - 4 of 4 Posts