Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recked about 4-5 XW's & Y's. Have mostly sedan parts for sale, also have rolling shell XY ute. Beadblasted undercoated, new sills, tailgate, pass floor proffesionaly fitted. asking around $2000. view pics at
www.topclasslimos.com.au/other_stuff.htm

Also doing up XY sedan need the following to buy or swap for bits:

Black GT / fairmont rooflining,
Black carpet,
Bumper overriders(front & rear)
Complete shaker assembly,
Sill chrome moulding that goes under doors (both sides)
R/h eyebrow mould (goes above front blinker)

Post any thing here you like!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Best place to try (take plenty of $$$) is GT Ford Perfomance in Melbourne.

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FORD PARTS SHOPS

Thats why I posted the info here. To buy swap and sell parts at a REALISTIC price!!!

I know one wrecker who wants over $75 for a &%$&%in' XY eyebrow mould (the one that goes on the front guard, above the headlight).

Anyone else know of any rippoff shops?

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Re: FORD PARTS SHOPS

botch said:
Thats why I posted the info here. To buy swap and sell parts at a REALISTIC price!!!

I know one wrecker who wants over $75 for a &%$&%in' XY eyebrow mould (the one that goes on the front guard, above the headlight).

Anyone else know of any rippoff shops?
Sorry mate, just trying to be helpful!;) You will nearly always get parts cheaper from a private person rather than a shop, they generally have a lot more overheads such as rent, staff etc. etc and need to charge more for their products.
Another shop that I have on my blacklist is Ford Muscle Parts in Sydney. Not because of price (though they are expensive) but because they tried to rip me off a few years ago. I won't bother to bore you with the details.:(

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
parts ripoffs

Thanks, falchoon,

You only need to get stung once by someone for them to lose ALL your business!

Cheers
Botch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts