Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok finally got some pictures of my XY Falcon scanned.

Not the coolest looking Falcon you've ever seen, but you have to be impressed with it's originality and how straight it is, given that I'm only the second owner.

Oh and the number plates are the original plates from new not personalised plates. Guess what engine I have to install now...

Attachments

·
Early Ford Member
277 Posts

<URI-351>

Hmmmm... 5.6L T3 Stroker!!!

Nice Falcon, you should get some wider wheels on that baby, and some lowering blocks can't go astray either.

That's one straight body!! What a cruiser.

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
sweet!

good stuff XY, make sure that you keep all the original bits (engine & trans, wheels etc) so that if you ever want to resell it (but why would you want to:s6:) you can put it back to original.

God thats a excellent start for a project in anyones books.....Is that the orig paint too??

When do we see some interior pics??:s5

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Botch that is not the original paint. It was given a quick lick a few years back apparently as it was so faded being from a dry desert type region in the outback.

I have some interior shots, but they're very hard to take with all those bench seats getting in the way.

But yes, it is the ideal start for any project being so original and straight. Nothing on this car as been modified from new, and nothing is missing at all. I still can't believe my luck!

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
What a classic! :s6:

Yeah if you dont install a 351 we'll have to call your car 'rice'

But please whatever you do dont turn it into a fake GT :dead: :p

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't worry Martin, faker GT has never been on my agenda, I have much wilder plans in store... ;)

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
Nice and straight body on her.

Cant wait to see the final product.

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
hehe
that one of yours Botch?

got the video ? :s2: :s3 :s2: :s3 :s2: :s3 :s2: :s3 :s2: :s3

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I would actually keep it standard myself. You don't see many in good nick these days. Which ever way you go it'll be a winner.

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
XF Falcon said:
hehe
that one of yours Botch?

got the video ? :s2: :s3 :s2: :s3 :s2: :s3 :s2: :s3 :s2: :s3

Unfortuanetly not one of mine, actually a mates. This footage was taken off a video done by smciner :)s6: hi BTW, who i havent heard from lately) at a winton club day a few months back. Just after he got home some ^$&$& stole his video camera (among other stuff) and the winton tape was still in it.

If you do a search, or look through the showroom there is more stuff in the WINTON threads, even my eb:s5

G

·
hehehe

How does the old saying go???

That's it..." Drive it like you stole it."
It also helps when it's a mates car...

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Xy That is a great looking car I will have to take one of my wagon and post here. Same colour scheme and all

1 - 20 of 25 Posts