Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Y block ramhorns casting # C2TE 9430B I am looking to sell. Is there any interest from here before I go to ebay?

·
ynot-yblock
16 Posts
They MIGHT look funny in a 57 t-bird, but just outa curiosity, how much are you thinking of asking?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After scouring ebay, I have seen sets go from $250-$300. I guess $275 + S/H. I have a 2wd chevy blazer I am building so they are of no interest to me. My dad got them for me thinking they were chevy ramhorns(too many beers i guess). I have to pay for the many hours figuring out what the $#!!% they fit and who would want them.

·
ynot-yblock
16 Posts
That's gonna make somebody really happy, you've got them priced about right. Unfortunately after checking around a bit, I'd have trouble making them work in my thunderchicken. Exhaust port spacing does look like chevy, so don't be too hard on your dad! From what little I know, you've got the best cast manifold for a y-block. I just wish I could use 'em....

·
Registered
42 Posts
hi all they sound like truck one s they f 600 f700 , i wish i had of no about them i buy a pair of thrunder bird manifold,s new it qld 300 a side and i had to turn them backwards to be able to use them , they replace the crossover
you can send me sum pic ,s i mite be buy them for spares

1 - 5 of 5 Posts