Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
woooohooooooooo i cant wait to steal...i mean rent a copy and make a copy woooohooooooooo cuz im to damn cheap to buy it and all the copies i found on the net sucked ass.

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i use sony's dvd burner....650$ for it and the blank dvd's cost 20$ a piece.Unless you buy 10 at a time then they cost about 13$ a piece so after renting the movie and burning it it still costs about the same as buying it............but prices will come down for the blank dvd's in spring when more people start buying them.I got the stuff for an x mas gift so im enjoying it.:s6:

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
<--- Put it on reserve 2 weeks ago @ Suncoast.
Maybe i'll call them today and see if it's ready...

[edit]
"Mmkay, I didn't get a call about my reservation, is F&TF in yet?" :argue2:
"Uhh, yeah it came in yesterday. I just looked up your reservation and it seems that we forgot to call you." :noNO:
"Yup, you sure did" :angry:
"Wait, we haven't called anyone yet, OOPS!" :shrug:
[/edit]

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
bought it last friday.. gotta love friends in high places..

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
I got in on the day of release myself, as a late Christmas present..

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well the movie was not all that it was cracked up to be by a long shot.I was not very impressed with it.I'm glad i didnt buy it or pay 7$ to see it in a theater.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
i've had it for a while no as an AVI, and i was just as unimpressed with it as i was when i first viewed it.

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are totaly whacked in that movie.They make it seem like every kid on the block has a nice street machine that goes mach 12. Other then that it has some awesome looking cars in it.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Yeah there we many things that sucked about the movie, but I cannot think of another one that has modern imports hooked up so much like F&F, and that is one big bonus in my book. Personally, I don't care about the plot, the actors, nothing, the cars is the only reason why I like the movie!

Supposedly with the new F&F 2 that will be coming out, they are going to try to work on the many things that people criticized it about..

·
Probe Getapo
22 Posts
mike91gl said:
They are totaly whacked in that movie.They make it seem like every kid on the block has a nice street machine that goes mach 12. Other then that it has some awesome looking cars in it.

No. Other than the (yellow...ugh) GTR and possibly the supra (whatever) along with the charger...there are absolutely not awesome featured cars in that movie. Now if you're talking about cars that showed up as bg vehicles in San Bernandino (aka race wars), that's a different story....

And yes, FF2 is currently in production.

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
even though they were ricers dont mean they were not nice looking cars.But the charger damn that things was nice until of course they had to drive it over a semi.:(

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Isnt it funny that the only Domestic vehicle in the movie gets trashed? Hmmm.... a message maybe? Actually, I guess the F-150 Lightning never got harmed...

·
Honda Who?
56 Posts
2 1/2 hours of rice city.
granted the rx-7 was sweet, but the rest :tdown:

that movie was so screwed up
"double clutching" in the quarter.
a tranny cooler on one of the black civics that is supposed to be a 5spd.
a CAI on a car that is tc'd?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts