Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here they go... wow.. thats alot of gap...

going down.. 5th floor.. ding ding..

3rd floor ,, anyone need to get off.

1st floor

·
One Winged Angel
64 Posts
This is my car... The wheel gap is down abouth 2 inches after I put some intrax springs and got some GT rims. Why can't my car look like yours jared r?? :bhrmmm:

Attachments

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sephiroth said:
This is my car... The wheel gap is down abouth 2 inches after I put some intrax springs and got some GT rims. Why can't my car look like yours jared r?? :bhrmmm:
well it could.. just get some coilovers.. and pray for a good ride... lol...:s6:

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Sweet, I could use some of those. Right now I have H&R Sport Springs which only lower it 1.3" inches. Those would be great for me in the winter time, when it dumps hella snow I could just jack her up! LOL. Would look funny, but I'd make it to work.

I bet it rides funny up that high eh?

Lets see the basement!

BTW Jared - Moving this to the Probe Members Rides!

P

·
0 Posts
Im having problems with my GC-Illumina setup and I wish I woulda just went with Intrax or Sprint... With Intrax I woulda saved some $ - and a lot of unnecessary headaches. I know Im gonna end up breaking something with the coil-overs.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
hmm.

i just have a plain tokico illumina/eibach pro-kit setup and it's just fine for me. never felt the need to grab a set of coilovers.

gil's are pretty nice though. i haven't heard him mention any problems and he can get really low with them.

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well.. ive replaced two front tires that hadnt had but 7000 miles on them.. thats the only problems i have had.. and about everything else went when i installed them and started driving on the wonderful roads around here.. trans went.. ive got ignition problems.. but it still looks pertty.. :s2:

C

·
0 Posts
jared r said:
well.. ive replaced two front tires that hadnt had but 7000 miles on them.. thats the only problems i have had.. and about everything else went when i installed them and started driving on the wonderful roads around here.. trans went.. ive got ignition problems.. but it still looks pertty.. :s2:

Jared do you still have the Eibachs? I still want them at the Dyno meet.

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
Damn, that first pic is the David Letterman of Probes...

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CeyJay26 said:

Jared do you still have the Eibachs? I still want them at the Dyno meet.
sure thang buddy... ill bring em.. i was gong to get another probe.. a 95 PGT. but since im having to wait.. im going to get a 95mgt.. 5.0 powa..

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
you gotta love the GC's...they are the best thing ever made for the probe.....well almost:)

·
Probe GT Member
135 Posts
i have gc coil over for sale,

but they have to sell with the kyb struts!

so make me a good offer for both,
[email protected]

and for those of you that have gc,, can u ever get a decent ride out of them?

i have mine slammed and tucked, on the winter pgt,

and i can t even drive it with out a headache,

i haven t felt the need to raise them yet,

if i raise them will the ride get better?

i need money more then i want hese things,

i like my sprints,

·
Just some guy...
553 Posts
91PGT said:
i have mine slammed and tucked, on the winter pgt,
and i can t even drive it with out a headache,
i haven t felt the need to raise them yet,
if i raise them will the ride get better?
i need money more then i want hese things,
i like my sprints,
Any time you bring them down all the way your going to cut the travel of any strut meaning your gonna get rougher ride then normal. Many have complained about the rough ride. Did you cut and shave the bumpstops to the right size. This makes a big difference.

I personally have mine about four (f) and five (r) rings up from the bottom. This makes for a lower yet comfortable ride in city driving.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts