Ford Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now a newbie again, after all that whoring on ptalk :(

WEll I hope it gets up again, man fordforums is pretty cool!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I think youll find this site is more mellow than PT. We cover a much wider range of cars...lots of friendly folks on here.

·
Probe Member
37 Posts
This seems like a nice forum. Haven't really ventured out of the Probe pages yet, but I do like the smaller group here.

Its nice not to have to fish through all the polls and such other posts that attract the hard core post *****s!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well well well ,look at all the familiar names.

This is a nice place !!
But i still miss my home (PT) :(

·
Probe GT Member
6 Posts
I am once again a newbie too:rolleyes: FF is cool though, and i like vBB a little better:cool:

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Welcome to the small-town forum :)

BTW, I surfed by PT earlier today & got in, so it looks like they're up again.

·
Probe GT Member
6 Posts
claudermilk said:
Welcome to the small-town forum :)

BTW, I surfed by PT earlier today & got in, so it looks like they're up again.
I dont think its up right now, i just get the message saying theyre switching servers

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I got onto PT around 9 this morning. By 10, it was down. I wasnt able to post anything, just view.

·
OKPOC - OKC Chapter Prez
105 Posts
YO YO YO!!!

i'm a newbie too!!!!! ****TT!!!!! :eek:

this place is cool, but will never be as cool as PT. ;)

Probes Forever!! :tup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QuadCam_GT said:
Welcome to FF...now go away
LMAO :D :nuts: hehe

Welcome everyone! I see many new-old names here, hope you guys all like FF and youll come back even when PT gets back up! We dont have as many members but its a nice athmosphere, people seem to be very friendly and helpful around here.
Aiiiiiiiiiight having said that, come on guys lets get posting! If you have a pic of your car go to the Pic Post and post it even if you already posted on PT! I wanna see some traffic in the Probe Members Rides!

"We are here to help you get over your PT addiction..."

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
You newbies better not be asking questions about the VRIS again.....for the last time, it's not VTEC!! :D

·
OKPOC - OKC Chapter Prez
105 Posts
wait...

you mean I can't modify my VRIS so it works like VTEC?? dammit, now i'll never be fast like those hondas!!! :mad:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts