Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
that looks nice, got the original pic???

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Well .................. are you going to have the HP to back a statement like that up, if not then you are going to be RICE, well thats my 2cents

Jason

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
it looks nice, will certainly turn some heaps.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually do have plans for the engine, but seeing as I would have quite a wait before that, I was planning on doing the body first. Besides, I would have to wait till i'm off my P's, before I can "legally" get a serious engine modification.

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Well smaller rear tail, and skip the centre bonnet scoop, and go for it (once engine is up to looks do the rest), the paint scheme is very cool.

Jason

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
kee[ the centre scoop, otherwise it looks far to flat. And as for the rear spoiler, keep it to a dull roar.

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
Personnally, I'd lower the rear wing a foot or two.

Other than that I like it.

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
i like the paint with the fpv falcon logo! bootlid "ducktail" spoiler tho would look good... makes em look flat and sleek... good luck finding one tho :p good luck neway!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yeah I think the koala catcher on the back is a bit big.... but other than that it looks great.... particularly the paint job...

·
Registered
201 Posts
you guys serious abotu the spoler i have the eb gt kit and i have the el gt spoiler on the back which is even bigger and the centre coop i agree on gettign rid of thet i replaced it with the el gt scoop

·
Focus user
287 Posts
that pic looks good with the smaller spoiler and xr lights. though personally i'd rather see the car just plain metallic black, looks cleaner and tougher. but each to their own....the falcon paint scheme isn't too ricey...so its ok. whack a s/c under that bonnet and you'll be laughin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts