Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Favourite would have to be the EL. AU's have grown on me. I have travelled in Chris's Dumped AU and it looks and goes great!!So for me its EL followed by AU.

My Favourite model would be the EL series II XR8 in either white or red with the full body kit and Tickford 16"s and a real dark tint! That exact car looks a real treat!

Tim
:D :p ;)

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
and the winnner is WINGED

My personal opinion is Winged's machine (or the EL he has attached) the EL is as good as Ford OZ has ever got EVER!!, the EL is a cranky looking bastard with performance to match, with just a few mods.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
My faves

XY GT
XC (Cobra, and Fairmont)
EL XRs + GT
AUII XR + Rebel kit

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
A Tie EL and AU

Well i have to say the EL2 XR8 is a nice shape, one of the best. The model that shows it best IMO is the EL SVO XR8 215i. Only problem is find the damn things for sale. I have only ever seen a Fairmont based SVO and that looked awesome in real life.

But if i had to by an XR8 since SVO's are non existent i'll go for the AU XR8. But it has to have the 17's, full body kit and the twin spoiler. The AU series shape in my opinion looks very sharp. XLR8, i got inspired by seeing your car in the metal, an awesome machine mate. :cool:

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
yeah what Venom S said just about summs it up!

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
My favorite looking Falcons in no particular order:-

1969 XW Falcon GT-HO (Silver Fox)
1971 XY Falcon GT-HO (Monza Green)
1974 XB Falcon G.T. (Apollo Blue)
1978 XC Falcon Cobra (Looks only)
1992 EB Falcon GT (Cobalt Blue)

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Re: A Tie EL and AU

EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Well i have to say the EL2 XR8 is a nice shape, one of the best. The model that shows it best IMO is the EL SVO XR8 215i. Only problem is find the damn things for sale. I have only ever seen a Fairmont based SVO and that looked awesome in real life.

But if i had to by an XR8 since SVO's are non existent i'll go for the AU XR8. But it has to have the 17's, full body kit and the twin spoiler. The AU series shape in my opinion looks very sharp. XLR8, i got inspired by seeing your car in the metal, an awesome machine mate. :cool:
Thanx Gaz......

I have owned both EL and Au XR8's and i cant decide!! i have likes and dislikes of both:D

·
139 Posts
saleen1 said:
The Sabre aint half bad either.
That's a Mig, mate ;)

For me it's the AU2 XR8 ute, with full bodykit, and sports bar. Silver.
Followed by the AU1 XR8 sedan, with full bodykit, single wing. (Or colour matched second wing)
Then the ELs, as shown by Tim :cool:

·
Ford Europe Wannabe
754 Posts
currently, have to agree with the EL series being best (XR). However, come October, i think my vote will be for a the stroked TE50

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I take it we are talking looks only!

If that is the case I think the EL might get the nod.

If not then it has to be the AU by a country mile

·
Champion Goose
398 Posts
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!
I think that Green (02 svo) one now has a EL GT wing. It was for sale up here a coupla years ago.
Damn nice lookin vehicle! For the record though i think the styling excesses of the XA/B/C Coupes were fantastic and thus my fave. Next come the EL's, then the AU2.

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
My Fav..

My Favourites Fords are XTs
XWs
XBs
XC GXLs
ELs & AUs

·
Owner Of Tommy Turbo
272 Posts
Thought it was a Sabre dummied up with Rusky stars for one of our air pageants. My apologies.
Are these SVO's the same SVO's as in the Hercules, etc.?

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
I tend to agree with most of the guys, EL series 2 does look great. Although I now have a soft spot fo AUII.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts