41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
JEALOUS

FTEfan said:
Is that on bottle? [/QUOTE
:( Dont you hate when people get sooooo jealous when they cant get what they want...makes you wonder if thats really their KIDS crying or them<<<<:rolleyes:
GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Re: JEALOUS

Blown AU said:
FTEfan said:
Is that on bottle? [/QUOTE
:( Dont you hate when people get sooooo jealous when they cant get what they want...makes you wonder if thats really their KIDS crying or them<<<<:rolleyes:
GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for the misunderstanding about my last post. I made a mistake in reading the graph and make NO JEALOUS comments about your car. I am sorry if you think that I am jealous because I am not. I am not nor ever will bag you or anyone else who takes the time and effort to spend the time and money on a car to improve it to suit their own personal requirements. The last comment should have read what is the power on the bottle as I am interested to see just how much power a blown VCT can put out on NOS. Please remember that somepeople don't want or can't have a car like yours. I would like a blown and nitroused Falcon but the fact is that I can't afford to own or insure 1 nor would it suit my needs at the current time. And yes that "****box Subaru" does suit my needs at this time, it could really need more power though I agree. I don't want to give you or anyone else the impression that I am one of those people who go around belittleing people because of petty jealousy. The thought that you think so is very unfortunate.

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Re: Re: JEALOUS

FTEfan said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding about my last post. I made a mistake in reading the graph and make NO JEALOUS comments about your car. I am sorry if you think that I am jealous because I am not. I am not nor ever will bag you or anyone else who takes the time and effort to spend the time and money on a car to improve it to suit their own personal requirements. The last comment should have read what is the power on the bottle as I am interested to see just how much power a blown VCT can put out on NOS. Please remember that somepeople don't want or can't have a car like yours. I would like a blown and nitroused Falcon but the fact is that I can't afford to own or insure 1 nor would it suit my needs at the current time. And yes that "****box Subaru" does suit my needs at this time, it could really need more power though I agree. I don't want to give you or anyone else the impression that I am one of those people who go around belittleing people because of petty jealousy. The thought that you think so is very unfortunate.
APPOLOY ACCEPTED from and as for the comment on ur car again
sorry:rolleyes: and as for the NOS comment just add 100hp Xtra to the Dyno result;)

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
NO HARD FEELINGS

NO HARD FEELINGS FROM ME:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Re: Re: Re: JEALOUS

Blown AU said:

APPOLOY ACCEPTED from and as for the comment on ur car again
sorry:rolleyes: and as for the NOS comment just add 100hp Xtra to the Dyno result;)
Holy Fark! Lets get DANEROUS! You my friend are one sick puppy. I LOVE IT!

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Man, that dyno graph is crazy Zeus.:nuts:
And to have more with the NOS is excellent. I bet it's transformed the car from tractionable beast to outright monster!!:D
Have you been to Calder yet?? Let everyone know when you are. I'm sure some of us would be very interested in going to see how you go.:cool:
Russell.

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Yeh Baby

Rastus said:
Man, that dyno graph is crazy Zeus.:nuts:
And to have more with the NOS is excellent. I bet it's transformed the car from tractionable beast to outright monster!!:D
Have you been to Calder yet?? Let everyone know when you are. I'm sure some of us would be very interested in going to see how you go.:cool:
Russell.
Man l dont have traction control anymore coz of the 9"...:(
But who cares when you got more than 330kw behind you, l'll be notifying all the boys soon when l take it down Calder, more mods coming<<:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: (Dont ASK WHAT?) you'll have
to wait and see:D

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Re: Yeh Baby

Blown AU said:

Man l dont have traction control anymore coz of the 9"...:(
But who cares when you got more than 330kw behind you, l'll be notifying all the boys soon when l take it down Calder, more mods coming<<:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: (Dont ASK WHAT?) you'll have
to wait and see:D
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt??

shiiiick ****EN Shiick!

Mate, I gotto see this car

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Re: Re: Yeh Baby

laminge said:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt??

shiiiick ****EN Shiick!

Mate, I gotto see this car
MAN l ask you not to say WHAT??:cool:

G

·
Carbon Fibre Tailshaft

Hi Blown AU.

That's some vehicle you have there. I hope I can get mine nearly as good. I'd just like to ask about your carbon fibre tailshaft. Like where did you get it, and how much did it cost? I've been thinking about something like this for my car as I eventually want to get rid of the 180kph speed limitor. (It's an auto six). However before I do this I need to change the tailshaft so I don't get any nasty surprises.

Any info would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Steve

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Re: Carbon Fibre Tailshaft

Blown EL said:
Hi Blown AU.

That's some vehicle you have there. I hope I can get mine nearly as good. I'd just like to ask about your carbon fibre tailshaft. Like where did you get it, and how much did it cost? I've been thinking about something like this for my car as I eventually want to get rid of the 180kph speed limitor. (It's an auto six). However before I do this I need to change the tailshaft so I don't get any nasty surprises.

Any info would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Steve
Glad to have you on board Blown EL;) The tailshaft was made for
me by Hardy Spicer in Melbourne with alot of time spent on it. The cost of it was $600 including safety U clamps. The speed limitor should have been disconnected when you put the chip in for ur blower.
Q: What sort of blower do u have at what psi, and what chip was installed for ur blower.
Cheers Zeus

G

·
Re: Re: Carbon Fibre Tailshaft

Blown AU said:

Glad to have you on board Blown EL;) The tailshaft was made for
me by Hardy Spicer in Melbourne with alot of time spent on it. The cost of it was $600 including safety U clamps. The speed limitor should have been disconnected when you put the chip in for ur blower.
Q: What sort of blower do u have at what psi, and what chip was installed for ur blower.
Cheers Zeus

Thanks for the welcome and the info Zeus. Very much appreciated. The blower is a Powerdyne unit at 9psi. The guys at Silverwater Auto Services assured me I shouldn't have any problems with it. So far so good (8 months). I personally liked the idea of it being very quiet too, as I have an EL Futura, a bit of a sleeper! Ya gotta love the looks on those faces in the rearview mirror, I bet you have seen plenty with that beast of yours!

The chip was from ChipTorque, I think SAS are the NSW distributor. On the dyno the car pulled 183 at the wheels. This is good but I'd like to get it up to the 200 mark.

Mind you all this talk about NOS, Hmmm!!

Cheers

Steve

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
CHEERS!

svo302 said:
A Street Sleeper.......... How very COOL, nice ride mate
Cheers
Thankyou svo302 it nice to here from you...;)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Did you hide the bottle some were or is it in plain view with the boot open what are the restrictions as far as legally? do you worry about getting pulled over by the police.

BTW you are a fine example for all of us.good luck with ya flyin.

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Yep

WINGED said:
Did you hide the bottle some were or is it in plain view with the boot open what are the restrictions as far as legally? do you worry about getting pulled over by the police.

BTW you are a fine example for all of us.good luck with ya flyin.
Yep the bottle is hidden (dont ask me where?:D ) The legaleties of having NOS in Victoria is good;) so long as the lines are NOT connected your ok;) That is connect them when on a drag strip:nuts:

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.